7 lesser known home remedies to fight with cold
Basic home remdies
New Delhi, Oct 8: Feeling sick or exhausted? Our lives are so busy and hectic that we don’t even realises sometimes that we are not well due to some reason or the other. Then by the time me realise our health issue it’s too late, the only option left is doctor, medicos etc. Now, the problem doesn’t end here medicines leave something new problem to us. We have some simple home remedies to cure your cold this season.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Take a shot in the morning mixed with some lemon.
- Olive Leaf – This stuff is a mega antimicrobial. Look for it in pill form at your local medical store.
- Oil of Oregano – One sniff and you know this is influential stuff. Add a few drops to water and chug away.
- Turmeric – A powerful anti-inflammatory, this is immense to supplement with year-round, but particularly when you want your immune system to perform good.
- Lemon/Ginger/Manuka honey – Start your day with this tri mixture. Make a hot tea by precipitous some ginger slices in boiling water, then add in freshly clutched lemon, and a little of Manuka honey. Drink and feel the healing benefits.
- Zinc – Maximum colds are caused by rhinovirus and it is been thought that zinc stops it from digs in membranes and multiplying.
- Elderberry – This one’s been used for a since very long to help protect the body.